In this 6 day 50 hour Teacher Training you will learn more in depth about the Energetic Body and we will have a very close look into the Meridians and their Organs, the 5 Elements of Daoism, vrittis and vasanas, including the Mudras into Yin Practice and the chakras and also the 3 Types of the practinioner.
It is detached of the Module 1. So you dont have to do necessairly the Module 1 previosly but it is definitely good if you do have already knowledge about the Yin Anatomy and the Fascia.
As Yoga has become more and more popular in the West, Yang yoga has become the far more dominant form of practice. Whilst Yang Yoga is powerful, healing and important, we strongly feel that Yin Yoga is equally crucial in order to achieve a truly balanced and homeostatic way of life. Universally, Yang cannot exist without Yin and viceversa. Our bodies both physical and energetic, obey this Universal Law. Sacred balance is physically and metaphysically achieved through the regular practice of Yang and Yin Yoga in similar proportions.
Who is this for?
- Yoga teachers who wish to offer Yin Yoga classes
- Yoga teachers who already did the Module 1 Yin ttc
- Yoga teachers and students who want to learn more about them self and their students
- Students who love yin yoga and wish to know more about the practice
- Experienced yoga instructors looking for new information and ongoing training
- New instructors looking for guidance and support
- Anyone who loves Yin Yoga
When does the course start?
whenever you are ready
- 2x 90 minutes Yoga practice
- 1,5 hours Video Lectures
- 3 hours Selfstudy including a Quiz
- 30 minutes Homework
In this course we will cover:
- Chakras in Yin Yoga and Chakra Meditation
- 5 Elements of Daoism
- 3 Types of the practitioner
- including Mudras into Yin Yoga
- The art of teaching: How to overcome Vrittis and Vasanas
- Guided meditations, Pranayama and Yoga Nidra
- The course is Yoga Alliance certified. Yoga instructors currently registered with Yoga Alliance will be able to use this course for continuing education credits.
- Upon completing the course quiz and after teaching your own 60min yin yoga class live (depends which timezone) or recorded you’ll receive a certificate of completion.
- Openine Cacao Ceremony
- regulary Zoom Meetings with the Group to exchange and to Discuss
- 12 recorded themed yin classes
- Daily recorded satsang videos
- A in depth printable yin yoga manual (pdf)
- Teacher and community support : A Personal one on one zoom meeting and acess to online yin yoga community
- Unlimited acess to the learning platform